Friday, January 20, 2012

One Month Old!

So excited!
Ready to ROCK!


P is a whole month old (well, as of yesterday)!!  I can't believe it! It's crazy how much has changed in our lives in such a short amount of time. The girls, especially J, have been so unbelievably helpful. They both love to hold him and feed him. J helps me out by walking around with him while I make dinner and helps me pick out his outfits and dress him. I'd have a really tough day without her around!

As I said the other day, P is really alert. He can focus on our faces and now is beginning to respond with a smile. He loves being sung to, and gets so excited when he is on his play mat! He kicks and coos so much, and J and I laugh right along with him.  "He's SO cute!" is our catchphrase now. Even Disco loves him and is very protective.

Yesterday was P's one month doctor's checkup. He weighs 8 lbs 12 oz and is 21 3/4 inches long! He was7 lbs, 4oz and 20 1/4 inches at birth! He's in the top third of boys for his weight and the top 60% of boys for height!  Guess I don't have to worry if he's eating enough!

J is taking the weekend off to go to Grandma and Grandpa Crawford's house.  I'll miss my girl, but she will have a great time, and will have a lot to tell me when she gets home. Meanwhile, P and I will be finding stuff to do while Daddy is working hard all weekend! And now, it's bathtime!

I love my tummy towel!




No comments:

Post a Comment